Please Vote for my City supporting cats - Update and thanks

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

Hi Folks,

A While ago I asked the kind Bluemooners if they could put some votes in for my cats in our quest to win them a years supply of cat food. Well it finishes on 31st October so there's just a few days left to vote.

If you go to the link for the North West leaderboard you'll see them in 5th and 6th place. Actually votes themselves, they say, don't determine the winner, but it would be nice if they did well in the voting stakes. The one just above is called Ferdinand so we've got to beat that one.

This is a photo reminder of my cats, and the link is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whiskas.co.uk/LeaderBoard.aspx?id=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whiskas.co.uk/LeaderBoard.aspx?id=2</a> You can vote as many times as you like, as long as you leave it about 5 minutes between each vote...Many thanks!!!

Jupiter

2agowsp.jpg

Victor

16l9wgj.jpg

Re: Please Vote for my City supporting cats - Last few Days!!

Done.

I voted for them both but I think it just took my first vote away and gave it to the second cat so I went back and voted for Jupiter as he is closer to the top and also I think he looks better anyway.

He best win as i voted 10 seconds of my life on this.....i also hate cats ;)

What was the name of that dog (or was it a cat) in America we got crowned some kind of champion?

masterwig said:
What was the name of that dog (or was it a cat) in America we got crowned some kind of champion?

Lady Gaga.

Voted!

Fellow cat lover!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.