please

vincent said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
People like you are part of the problem. If the fans can't be bothered to turn up then why should the players. We don't need part-timers at this club. either get your arse back to Manchester or if you want to be a tourist go and support the rags!

are you saying people should not go on holiday ?

me thinks its a joke mate!

vincent said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
People like you are part of the problem. If the fans can't be bothered to turn up then why should the players. We don't need part-timers at this club. either get your arse back to Manchester or if you want to be a tourist go and support the rags!

are you saying people should not go on holiday ?

me thinks its a joke mate!

Prestwich_Blue said:
JULES said:
please, can someone tell me the score against the baggies, and what happend against everton. I,m in a bar on the beach in costa rica and not seen any news for a while, oh and by the way its steaming hot in blazing sunshine, theres loads of top totty about in skimpy clothes and I`ve got the other half with me!

ha ha you tosser?? Are you not allowed to have an holiday if your a city fan during the season? Why do pricks like you always have to be aggressive??

BlueBoy85 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

ha ha you tosser?? Are you not allowed to have an holiday if your a city fan during the season? Why do pricks like you always have to be aggressive??

I was of course joking. It's cold and pissing down in Manchester and I'd quite happily swap places with you Jules.

JULES said:
please, can someone tell me the score against the baggies, and what happend against everton. I,m in a bar on the beach in costa rica and not seen any news for a while, oh and by the way its steaming hot in blazing sunshine, theres loads of top totty about in skimpy clothes and I`ve got the other half with me!

Sorry to hear that mate. Life is hard sometimes. I was in Costa Rica a few years back & was forced to go marlin fishing! It's a rough place to be alright. ;-)

It's the problem with the Internet lads, you can't portray the humour. I read it as a joke and found it funny.

Jules. Bit of advice for you. Just get back to the beach, and don't come on here tomorrow night to ask what the score was. Your missus won't like it when you spend the night downing all sorts of spirits to drown your sorrows!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.