Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by domalino, 19 Nov 2019.

1. Keeper!

Keeper!

He, Pochettino will definitely be on list to replace Pep in my opinion and fingers crossed he get a job before the wheels come off Oly's bus and he is offered the job at the Swamp.

2. Keeper!

Keeper!

He will be under consideration for sure, but Brenda will be favourite.

3. AndyTheCatalystMorrison

AndyTheCatalystMorrison

Or he could be the busted flush that a lot of us suspect ...

I don't know many Spurs fans but the ones that I do know are not happy to say the least.

4. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Incidently the haste of this appointment after the sacking of Pochettino sacking means they were DEFINATELY talking to Mourinho beforehand. So....
    Where is the criticism of Levy, Lewis etc?

Sorry, my mistake only City get criticised for this sort of thing.

MCFCTrick likes this.
  5. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

If that's our best option I am certainly not looking forward to life after Pep.

6. AndyTheCatalystMorrison

AndyTheCatalystMorrison

A tad unfair that! Eddie Howe has managed Bournemouth, yep Bournemouth, to four years of survival in the Premier League - most of it fairly comfortable survival as well if I remember correctly. And while playing decent football. And with (probably) the smallest budget in the Premier League. Not saying he should be managing one of the "top 6" (or top 14 or whatever it is these days), but I think he deserves a bit of respect!

7. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

He would do much better than the bus driver at United. Let’s hope Madrid dump Zidane first

8. Marvin

Marvin

Spurs borrowed £637m to pay for their stadium, and refinanced the debt like Man Utd did so that they pay a regular interest payments bond holders over 10-15 years. The increased match-day revenue covers the interest charges but in 10-15 years they will have to pay off the bond-holders.

9. meeesh

meeesh

This American football lark will have a fair contribution for revenue,although what figures are for that I've no idea

10. cjn

cjn

No one pays off bonds in one shot like that. They will either pay chunks of principal down as they go or refinance when the time comes.