Pogba Alternatives?

playing Chelsea the 2nd match of the season one would have thought we would have tried to get all of our targets ASAP, now with absences/injuries think we need to get things wrapped up by the end of next week.

Ideally Koke but signing him will probably be as hard as signing pogba. Barkley could be a gamble worth taking. Not signing anyone isn't worth thinking about considering how bad our centre midfield was last year, Delph getting injured is typical city

But doesn't koke have a €50m buyout clause? For the pogba money we could get koke and alex sandro and instantly be a much stronger side?

But doesn't koke have a €50m buyout clause? For the pogba money we could get koke and alex sandro and instantly be a much stronger side?

aye but hes an athleti man isn't he, leaving them would be akin to scholes leaving the shite.

he would be a dream and id prefer him to pogba but really cant see him wanting to leave athleti, especially when he knows he is plan b

aye but hes an athleti man isn't he, leaving them would be akin to scholes leaving the shite.

he would be a dream and id prefer him to pogba but really cant see him wanting to leave athleti, especially when he knows he is plan b

Only one way to find out mate? Get a bid in!

Only one way to find out mate? Get a bid in!

I agree richards30..Koke would be a great signing mate!....As we seem to get the player and agent on side before making formal bids, I would guess(if we were interested)that we would have already spoken to Koke's agent and were told he's not leaving which is why no bid has been made....I agree tho mate...he would have been at the top of my list as well and if the 50mil release clause is correct...would be a great buy......overall, I've been relaxed about our business this transfer window but do agree that we "seem" to be holding off official bids at a time when we need to be closing deals and getting ready for the start of the season in 2 weeks....If players like De Bruyne are not signed this week, I dont think they are going to be ready for the season as normally need a few weeks to settle into the team....with injuries and players not back from their holidays...its more important we have new signings ready to fill the gaps while we are short.....The other concern is the longer we hold off making bids the longer the delay in finding alternatives if deals dont get done....I'm hoping its an interesting week ahead!;)

If City were interested in Koke, they would find out if he was willing to come, then put in the bid, not the other way around. If he's available & we want him, we will get him. Chances are he isn't.

I agree Neville.....I think this is also confirmed by the fact, that no other teams have been linked to him at any point during this window.....I think Koke's agent must have told all interested teams...He's happy and doesnt want a move!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.