Pointless defenders..

Davs 19 said:
The Pink Panther said:
Bill Williams...... What was that all about?

Top bloke and better than many think......he was the type of player that was our club at the time.......

We bought him from Stockport, I think he played half a game at Norwich and then we sold him back to Stockport a couple of months after buying him

As I asked, what was that all about?

ono said:
Spencer Prior.

Didnt we go about 10 games without conceding when he signed

-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:32 pm --

The Pink Panther said:
Davs 19 said:
The Pink Panther said:
Bill Williams...... What was that all about?

Top bloke and better than many think......he was the type of player that was our club at the time.......

We bought him from Stockport, I think he played half a game at Norwich and then we sold him back to Stockport a couple of months after buying him

To help them out financially, County fans forgot that so we left them to support the rags<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 pm --<br /><br />Buster Phillips...... for that 1 game!!!!!!

Re: Pointless assisstant managers/coaches

mick heaton<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 pm --<br /><br />duncan green. remember him coming on for andy moz against burnley in 99

the goats backside said:
ono said:
Spencer Prior.

Didnt we go about 10 games without conceding when he signed

-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:32 pm --

The Pink Panther said:
Davs 19 said:

To help them out financially, County fans forgot that so we left them to support the rags

-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 pm --

Buster Phillips...... for that 1 game!!!!!!
makes no odds,no one's previously mentioned him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.