pointless - midfielders/wide players

lewisMCFC said:
I forgot his name!!! It was a loan signing, under Sven. He had an injury while he was here. Left footed play maker. He was short. Fuck what was his name, please help???? :(

Nery Castillo???

B3nStr0ng said:
lewisMCFC said:
I forgot his name!!! It was a loan signing, under Sven. He had an injury while he was here. Left footed play maker. He was short. Fuck what was his name, please help???? :(

Nery Castillo???

Yes! Thats the one thanks :)

He was meant to be amazing, and turned out really shit, because of injury.

inchy14 said:
Gerry Gow...average,honest player but no one else has mentioned him
come on inchy he was a really great player for us in 81, he chased players all over the park forcing them into mistakes scored a few as well, his goal dead on ht at Goodson in the fa cup was class lobbed the keeper from a tight angle, one of my all time favourite one season wonders, although he did play the season after being stupidly put at fullback by bond

Balti said:
Gary Buckley

Shame because that league cup team in 81 which got us to the semis (where we were absolutely robbed) had to do it without the like of Bobby Mac, Gerry Gow and Tommy Hutch (cup-tied), in steps Gary Buckley and he put in some top performances.

Mine though :-

Gordon Dalziel, I'm almost certain, if everybody saw this guy play, then they'd say exactly the same.

He was that bad, the nicest thing I could possibly say about him was that he was 'underwhelming', it brought a tear to my eye everytime I saw his name on the teamsheet, you could often find me slumped on the Kippax floor just hearing his name over the loud-speaker.

mancunial said:
inchy14 said:
Gerry Gow...average,honest player but no one else has mentioned him
come on inchy he was a really great player for us in 81, he chased players all over the park forcing them into mistakes scored a few as well, his goal dead on ht at Goodson in the fa cup was class lobbed the keeper from a tight angle, one of my all time favourite one season wonders, although he did play the season after being stupidly put at fullback by bond
yea,decent player but thought i'd mention him as no one else has,thats what its all about isn't it?
some of the players named weren't even midfielders ha
was gonna say Asa Hartford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.