Points 4 the utd game

craig_CTID

i av just been lookin at our site n noticed that i can get my ticket 4 the derby on monday 20th n just want 2 no if i shud get a ticket wit 3900 points cz obv there is goin 2 b alot more ppl wantin 2 go and not sure how many were getin probly 3000 or sutin so just fort id c if any1 has n idea fanks craig

craig_CTID said:
i av just been lookin at our site n noticed that i can get my ticket 4 the derby on monday 20th n just want 2 no if i shud get a ticket wit 3900 points cz obv there is goin 2 b alot more ppl wantin 2 go and not sure how many were getin probly 3000 or sutin so just fort id c if any1 has n idea fanks craig

Please can someone translate into English

i think this is what he was trying to say....

i have just been looking at our site and noticed that i can get my ticket for the derby on monday 20th and just wanted to know if i should get a ticket with 3900 points because obviously there is going to be alot more people wanting to go and not sure how many were geting probibly 3000 or something so just thought id see if anyone has an idea thanks craig

Craig, please read the code of conduct. It includes this...

By the way this message board is about quality, and not quantity. Its not a race to reach hot topics, and its not a race to a million posts. Its also not designed for mobile phones, so please avoid "txt spk" as it has a habit of pissing people off.

i havnt a clue what that other guys saying

but will i be okay for a ticket with 3900 ? and will there only be the £39 ones left available by monday the 20th?

jimmym_mcfc said:

but will i be okay for a ticket with 3900 ? and will there only be the £39 ones left available by monday the 20th?
I think it's the £49 ones that will be last to go!

As for demand, well it may depend on Thursday's result and if we go out some manically depressed Blues may think the derby could be this season's "8-1" disaster. ;-)

lancs blue said:
jimmym_mcfc said:

I think it's the £49 ones that will be last to go!

As for demand, well it may depend on Thursday's result and if we go out some manically depressed Blues may think the derby could be this season's "8-1" disaster. ;-)

at least i should get a good seat haha either way ill get a ticket and with 3900 i reckon ill be fine
well just see what happens

im sorry for you not being able 2 understand my riting but i thought most people have fones these days n use txt language but anyway just sak it n i wil rite proppa from now on n nice1 conner 4 knowing wat im on about ha cheers 4 ur replies blues

craig_CTID said:
im sorry for you not being able 2 understand my riting but i thought most people have fones these days n use txt language but anyway just sak it n i wil rite proppa from now on n nice1 conner 4 knowing wat im on about ha cheers 4 ur replies blues

Sorry?

;-)

Cheesy said:
craig_CTID said:

Sorry?

;-)
haha, he even spelt my name wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.