points for final cut off FACTS WANTED

tonycoleman

Someone somewhere in the club knows exactly where the cut off would be if everyone takes up their allocation after the corporates and staff have had their share. The points on everyones cards must be in bands so they know that there are say 2000 people with over 4500 points etc. We know the allocation so it should be easy. Not everyone will be able to go so in reality the cut off will be slightly lower

ITK INFO PLEASE?

The ticket office have said that details will be released towards the end of the week on the OS, i'm not sure i can wait that long, i'm climbing the walls already!!

I've got over 3400 points and my brother has over 3300.....this should be enough to sneak in the "cheap" seats right????

...........i'm a bag of nerves and feel sorry for those that were there on Saturday who will be missing out for the final so the football family (e.g. the winners of the Carlisle under 7's Sunday league) get to have a day out!

Considering the cat 3 tickets sold out on 2000pts i'd go for a guess around 2750. Saying that, a few people might not take to the idea of paying £115 for a ticket and might get the cheaper ones.

PSmyth07 said:
Considering the cat 3 tickets sold out on 2000pts i'd go for a guess around 2750. Saying that, a few people might not take to the idea of paying £115 for a ticket and might get the cheaper ones.

We got our at 3500 points level by which time all Cat 1 and 2 had sold out (3750 points) and thats 16000 plus tickets. Assuming some people with more than 3750 also bought £40 and £30 tickets then I doubt very much it will go below 3000. Personally I think it will be a bit higher especially if they allow people to buy tickets for their kids who have only been going a season or two.

I saw people on Saturday with kids as young as 3/4. Please dont waste a ticket on a kid of that age. They wont remember it and wont hold it against you!

We got our at 3500 points level by which time all Cat 1 and 2 had sold out (3750 points) and thats 16000 plus tickets. Assuming some people with more than 3750 also bought £40 and £30 tickets then I doubt very much it will go below 3000. Personally I think it will be a bit higher especially if they allow people to buy tickets for their kids who have only been going a season or two.

I saw people on Saturday with kids as young as 3/4. Please dont waste a ticket on a kid of that age. They wont remember it and wont hold it against you!
Dont forget the 6,000 cup scheme members some off who might not have that many points plus the junior tickets with adults and seat with mates again may well have had less points. The club may repeat these offers but who knows. I would allow the 6,000 cup scheme members fair play they sign up early doors. I think everyone 2,000 plus will get a ticket

tamsie said:

Dont forget the 6,000 cup scheme members some off who might not have that many points plus the junior tickets with adults and seat with mates again may well have had less points. The club may repeat these offers but who knows. I would allow the 6,000 cup scheme members fair play they sign up early doors. I think everyone 2,000 plus will get a ticket

if its down to loyalty points only i would say it would go to 2000pts, now i dont know what the club intend to do with the cds members if they give them first dibs regardless of points then it will screw it for those on the above amout of points, i think the club need to scrap the junior deal and group seating deal for this one

tonycoleman said:
Someone somewhere in the club knows exactly where the cut off would be if everyone takes up their allocation after the corporates and staff have had their share. The points on everyones cards must be in bands so they know that there are say 2000 people with over 4500 points etc. We know the allocation so it should be easy. Not everyone will be able to go so in reality the cut off will be slightly lower

ITK INFO PLEASE?

How can someone know how many people will take their ticket in each loyalty point band? There may be more or less than there was for the semi.

If you think anyone on here knows just browse the semi-final posts and see how many times somebody had been told by an ITK/steward/friend in the t/o that it would definitely be a certain day or number of points.

We don't even know if the cup direct scheme rule will apply this time so that would make a huge difference.

You'll just have to wait like the rest of us ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.