points for final cut off FACTS WANTED

citytill1die84 said:
1 of my mates has a daughter who works at the ticket office and they recon 2500 will get u a ticket so good luck guys :)
I hope your right

tonycoleman said:
NDJ said:
I hope your right

at last an itk

ITK - you reckon?

There's a meeting today with City and the FA about the game. After that there will be an announcement regarding ticket sales/eligibility.

There's a few things to be decided by the club including
Child ticket allocations
Cup Scheme
Group bookings and point criteria for the group.

There's no point guessing until these are decided. If cup scheme members lose the option then the points level you'll be able to get a ticket will be a hell of a lot lower. If the group bookings criteria is tightened up it will drop further. If childs eligibility is changed - even further. If they remain the same as they were for the semi it'll be nearer 4,000.

So nobody really knows until later today. Expected announcement tomorrow and ticket sales probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

tonycoleman said:
NDJ said:
I hope your right

at last an itk

If you think this is itk you obviously didnt read the semifinal thread asking when it would sell out. Plenty of people on that thread seemed to know people in the ticket office or had asked a steward when they were at the ground. Some had asked as they were getting tickets how many left. Each time a different figure came up. The people who work in the ticket office also only have a rough idea they cant be sure.

I got a ticket to the LC semi last year no trouble with 4,000 points and that was only 9,000 tickets so unless everyone has got 1000's of points this year 4,000 points must be top 10,000 I reckon 2,000 points will just about get a ticket a few off anyway I would be happy if I had 2,500 plus points and defo OK over 3,000

Semi stopped at 1750 and there are lot of season ticket holders in the 1750 - 2,500 bracket

daveduke67 said:
tonycoleman said:
at last an itk

ITK - you reckon?

There's a meeting today with City and the FA about the game. After that there will be an announcement regarding ticket sales/eligibility.

Child ticket allocations
Cup Scheme

There's no point guessing until these are decided. If cup scheme members lose the option then the points level you'll be able to get a ticket will be a hell of a lot lower. If the group bookings criteria is tightened up it will drop further. If childs eligibility is changed - even further. If they remain the same as they were for the semi it'll be nearer 4,000.

So nobody really knows until later today. Expected announcement tomorrow and ticket sales probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Forgot about bank holiday ;-)

daveduke67 said:
daveduke67 said:
ITK - you reckon?

Child ticket allocations
Cup Scheme

Forgot about bank holiday ;-)

I STILL NEED THE FACTS - HOW LATE CAN I LEAVE IT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.