Points Tally

Santiago Street

It's raining in Tokyo so I thought I'd compare our points tally with the corresponding fixtures last season. Last year's points in brackets

Swansea (H) .......... 3 (3)
Bolton (A) ............. 3 (3)
Spurs (A) .............. 3 (1)
Wigan (H) ............. 3 (3)
Fulham (A) ............ 1 (3)
Everton (H) ........... 3 (0)
Blackburn (A) ......... 3 (3)

So currently we're 3 points ahead

I think we will get 80+ points this season. The main difference will be winning both the Everton games. I think we will get around 83 points.

Ragnarok said:
I think we will get 80+ points this season. The main difference will be winning both the Everton games. I think we will get around 83 points.

We drew with Blackburn and Brum at home too, but there will be some places we wont win like we did last season, predicting football results is just too hard these days, thats why no ones good at it.

Away from home will be the key this season IMO. Last year we went to United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton and collected just TWO points - and scoring just two goals in the process.

We have already beaten that total.

Statistics at this point in the season compared to last year mean precisely zero, as others have said, get your fixtures away from home at the big teams out of the way and you might start to get a worthwhile comparison.

But still, it's raining and you're having a bit of fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.