How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we do slip up a couple more times there’s not a chance United and or Leicester aren’t doing the same either.

I’m not the most optimistic fan but I’d be staggered if we didn’t win it from here still. Just may take a few weeks longer than we’d have liked.

Think this thread is busy because people want to convince themselves that it's done. It isn't though. 4 wins may be enough or perhaps 6 wins. Nobody really knows and it doesn't make much sense to guess. It is what it is. We are very likely to win the title, that's it.

Five more wins from ten games and the title is coming home , disappointing against the Rags the only concern is against organised , determined sides like Bayern ,PSG and Juventus we could come undone , the derby game was a warning.
How to make it 5?
Thought we needed 6

No chance we'd have to lose 50% of our remaining games
Who’s to say we won’t end the season like we started it?

As recently as Christmas we’d only won 40% of our games. We’d dropped 16 points in our first 13 games.

Our winning run came out of nowhere and there have been signs recently that we’re slipping back into a way of playing that hindered us so much early in the season.

I’m not saying this will happen, but to say it won’t could come back to bite us on the arse.

This forum was on an arrogance trip all week saying we were going to trounce United today and that they are fucking shit and had no chance against us. Look how that turned out.

We shouldn’t even be thinking of the title until the week before we can win it. Got to beat Southampton and that’s all that matters at the moment, the title doesn’t exist until into the future.

Well have to be careful a bit.
Rags threw away an 8 point lead in 2012.
I dont fancy us at Leicester and Fulham could be tricky after their win today.
Couple of slips and we could start panicking a bit.
Have to agree with this, beat Southampton and Fulham and I’ll be happy. We need to get it won just so we can rotate for the other competitions. Ideally win it and the league cup on the same weekend.

Have to agree with this, beat Southampton and Fulham and I’ll be happy. We need to get it won just so we can rotate for the other competitions. Ideally win it and the league cup on the same weekend.
Makes today even more annoying but as I mentioned on another thread pep never gets derbies and personally he should send them the 6 points in the post next season.

Who’s to say we won’t end the season like we started it?

As recently as Christmas we’d only won 40% of our games. We’d dropped 16 points in our first 13 games.

Our winning run came out of nowhere and there have been signs recently that we’re slipping back into a way of playing that hindered us so much early in the season.

I’m not saying this will happen, but to say it won’t could come back to bite us on the arse.

This forum was on an arrogance trip all week saying we were going to trounce United today and that they are fucking shit and had no chance against us. Look how that turned out.

We shouldn’t even be thinking of the title until the week before we can win it. Got to beat Southampton and that’s all that matters at the moment, the title doesn’t exist until into the future.
Lol

United play Milan on Thursday and then Moyes/WHU visits them at OT.

Moyes need to prove he was wrongly sacked and deliver a big fucking win vs a tired United side haha..
Also to keep the CL alive for the Hammers come on WHU.
It will be the usual rollover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.