Poland v Netherlands - Sun 16th June, 14:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I have learnt somerhing new from dutch tweeters callimg out the bbc, Menphis pleaded with comentators and pundot not to refer to him as Depay in 2012 because he severed ties with his abusive father.

Well I have learnt somerhing new from dutch tweeters callimg out the bbc, Menphis pleaded with comentators and pundot not to refer to him as Depay in 2012 because he severed ties with his abusive father.

Commentators never respect players wishes with this stuff.

Nunes has been trying for multiple years to get them to refer to him as Matheus. I don’t know why in his case, possibly because they keep butchering the pronunciation of Nunes and pronouncing it like that useless Scouse ****’s name.

Not that it matters because they just don’t do it.

Moyes before in the pundits chair said “I’ll call them Holland if you don’t mind”, well I imagine people from the Netherlands might mind given that’s not their fucking name.

Commentators never respect players wishes with this stuff.

Nunes has been trying for multiple years to get them to refer to him as Matheus. I don’t know why in his case, possibly because they keep butchering the pronunciation of Nunes and pronouncing it like that useless Scouse ****’s name.

Not that it matters because they just don’t do it.

Moyes before in the pundits chair said “I’ll call them Holland if you don’t mind”, well I imagine people from the Netherlands might mind given that’s not their fucking name.
Same as people saying england when referring to UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.