Poland Via Berlin, Just booked cheap

I've booked Liverpool > Poznan with Ryanair on Weds morning, 2 nights hotel in centr of Poznan, flying back wizz air Poznan > Doncaster/Sheffield on Friday 1145 and got a car hire to get back to Liverpool to pick up my car.
Total - £125 including car park at L'pool and car hire.

greenie said:
How's the drive from berlin?

Its easy enough, probably allow about 3-4 hours, did it to Groclin last time, and that involved a bit more cross country than Poznan. Its not motorway as such, its a very wide 2 lane highway, but watch out for the Azerbajan and Khasakstan lorries driving 3 abreast straight at you, they don't move over for cars.

Side note - If you fancy a "loose" woman, there are plenty to choose from just over the border, where I guess you take them into the forest, its more "designed" for the lorry drivers with a cab I think. Rather you than me on that one though.

cleavers said:
greenie said:
How's the drive from berlin?

Its easy enough, probably allow about 3-4 hours, did it to Groclin last time, and that involved a bit more cross country than Poznan. Its not motorway as such, its a very wide 2 lane highway, but watch out for the Azerbajan and Khasakstan lorries driving 3 abreast straight at you, they don't move over for cars.

Side note - If you fancy a "loose" woman, there are plenty to choose from just over the border, where I guess you take them into the forest, its more "designed" for the lorry drivers with a cab I think. Rather you than me on that one though.

Cheers mate, we get to Berlin at 9am so looking to be in Poznan for 2 at the latest

disco dawson said:
bluerthanblue said:
cheers :-)
Brilliant looks to be under £8 for my train, must get my Polish mate to check it out and confirm. He tells me you can even have a fag on the train!
I realise its gay pride weekend,but can you ask your Polish mate if they do birds on the train aswell as fags.

I'm sacking this one as I went to Poznan for the Groclin game. We stayed in the Hotel Ikar which was a nice hotel I remember. The bar was open at 9 in the morning and we stocked up on Vodka and Orange until we couldn't stand. We then got on the infamous plane home back to Manchester - well some of us did. What a laugh that was! :)

JOGAMIGMOG said:
I'm sacking this one as I went to Poznan for the Groclin game. We stayed in the Hotel Ikar which was a nice hotel I remember. The bar was open at 9 in the morning and we stocked up on Vodka and Orange until we couldn't stand. We then got on the infamous plane home back to Manchester - well some of us did. What a laugh that was! :)
How far is the ground from the main drink areas ?

allan harper said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

Don't know mate as we were on coaches from the hotel to Groclin which was miles away! Lech Poznan's ground is presumably in Poznan so it won't be too far away. As for drinking, there's a main square (forget its name) where all the pubs are and it's dead cheap! I took £100 for one night, I changed £20 back into English money with a blue who'd run out of dosh, I bought drinks for everyone in the hotel the next morning and got pissed as a twat, and still came home a load of Polish shrapnel.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
a funny,funny trip Mikey with a few casualties thrown in.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
allan harper said:

Don't know mate as we were on coaches from the hotel to Groclin which was miles away! Lech Poznan's ground is presumably in Poznan so it won't be too far away. As for drinking, there's a main square (forget its name) where all the pubs are and it's dead cheap! I took £100 for one night, I changed £20 back into English money with a blue who'd run out of dosh, I bought drinks for everyone in the hotel the next morning and got pissed as a twat, and still came home a load of Polish shrapnel.
Nice one mate that sounds like a good cheap piss up. Just need to know how much beer is in Berlin and it could be a nice cheap few days. Probably spend more going to west brom on the sunday !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.