Poland vs Portugal - Euro 2016: Quarterfinal - 30/06/16

MCFC1993

44055b6ed6.png

20:00 Kick off time (UK). Match takes place in Marseille.

Coverage begins at 19:15 on ITV1.

So we all know the score with the teams by now. This is probably the worst game on paper going off of results so far in this tournament. Both teams scraped through in the last 16 to be here.

Poland have struggled for goals so far in this tournament, having only scored 3 goals so far and no more than 1 goal in any game. They were pretty poor against Switzerland in the first half and probably didn’t deserve to win but they went through on penalties.

Poland’s goal scorers: Blaszczykowski (2), Milik (1).

Poland so far:
440565a610.png

Likewise Portugal were poor in their last 16 game but they seem to have a habit of scraping through games, especially in tournament games. Again they were probably the worst team in their last 16 game against Croatia, with Croatia hitting the post just seconds before they broke up the other end to nick a winner.

Portugal’s goal scorers: Nani (2), Ronaldo (2), Quaresma (1).

Portugal so far:
4405718ecb.png

I want Poland to win this but I just know Portugal are going to nick this one again. 1-0 to Portugal

Poland for me. They are due some goals and i think they will arrive against Potugal. The only goal they've allowed was an overhead kick to Switzerland. Poland 2-0 or 3-0.

Don't you mean lewandowski v ronaldo?
That's all the TV are bothered about. Fuck everyone else.

I backed Milik to be top goal scorer,I feel a bit cheated,he's had loads of chances but only netted once,last chance today I think

Renato Sanches finally starts for Portugal, he's looked good every time he's come on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.