Polar Bear Kills Brit in Norway

bluemonday said:
Lucky13 said:
forevermancity said:
Shutup for once.

This coming from someone who thought you were a decent ish poster

Agree BB2 this lad was going to be a doctor , thats right someone who would contribute to society . our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Christ, not you again, I suppose he was going to sew legs back on.

If your lucky enough to be a father , my sympathies to your children.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ducado said:
OK folks

This was a terrible incident and a Tragedy for this guy and him family, there really is no need for the class warriors to make an issue of it, now quit it please

Ducado please check your PM's and have a think.

Yes, do that. Check the forum's CoC and ban everyone who indulges in black humour and the politics of envy. Only allow Daily Mail readers and arse-lickers with Napoleonic aspirations.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ducado said:
OK folks

This was a terrible incident and a Tragedy for this guy and him family, there really is no need for the class warriors to make an issue of it, now quit it please

You're turning into a right mardarse the last few weeks.

Bilboblue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ducado said:
OK folks

You're turning into a right mardarse the last few weeks.

I have received a board warning! I want to know if others have to.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Some really sick fuckers on here. Kid has lost his life and others have been severely dismembered and scarred for life and some sad bitter horrible cunts can't see past the fact that out of some genetic fluke he was born into privilege.

He had friends, family and might have been the nicest person on this planet but fuck that because he had a few quid so we'll make nasty spiteful comments. I hope you all die of AIDS.

Surely by wishing AIDS on people you're no better than them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.