Police Plan More Arrests And Old Trafford Operation!

warpig said:
lloydie said:
"We had an incident with about 1,000 Manchester United supporters turning up at the away end with about ten minutes to kick off," assistant chief constable Ian Hopkins explained, speaking to Sky Sports News.

"we also confiscated knives, bottles, golf balls and flares but still thought it would be a good idea to let both sets of fans out at same time after the game.

all the united message boards ***ahem, cough-cough*** i mean our intelligence sources indicated all the trouble would be pre-kick off. we were caught completely off guard.". assistant chief constable Ian Hopkins explained, speaking to Sky Sports News.

I haven't been to the swamp in years. On the site today someone said the dibble let the scum out because of human rights legislation. Is it normal there to be ''held back'' ? I hope they let us out immediately. I can't stand the thought of the scum hanging around to ambush blues.
I've got to be honest, the more this is stirred up the, more normal Blues will come out second be it Dibble or Tit's In Black
at it.

warpig said:
lloydie said:
"We had an incident with about 1,000 Manchester United supporters turning up at the away end with about ten minutes to kick off," assistant chief constable Ian Hopkins explained, speaking to Sky Sports News.

"we also confiscated knives, bottles, golf balls and flares but still thought it would be a good idea to let both sets of fans out at same time after the game.

all the united message boards ***ahem, cough-cough*** i mean our intelligence sources indicated all the trouble would be pre-kick off. we were caught completely off guard.". assistant chief constable Ian Hopkins explained, speaking to Sky Sports News.

I haven't been to the swamp in years. On the site today someone said the dibble let the scum out because of human rights legislation. Is it normal there to be ''held back'' ? I hope they let us out immediately. I can't stand the thought of the scum hanging around to ambush blues.
I've got to be honest, the more this is stirred up the, more normal Blues will come out second be it Dibble or Tit's In Black
at it.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
warpig said:

at it.

the last two times we havent got held back but would be surprised if they let us go straight out after this one.

warpig said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
at it.

the last two times we havent got held back but would be surprised if they let us go straight out after this one.

I have just read elsewhere that their is no beer in the away end ffs. Where do think this is Scotland?

The organisation of the GMP was embarrasing on Tuesday. Which bright spark decided to let both fans out at the same time after all that had gone on inside the ground.

I couldn't give a shit if we are kept in for 90 mins next Wednesday, if it stops a few innocent blues from getting a kicking it will be worth it. There is no way the "red army" will wait for 90 mins after the game.

Immaculate Pasta said:
The organisation of the GMP was embarrasing on Tuesday. Which bright spark decided to let both fans out at the same time after all that had gone on inside the ground.

I couldn't give a shit if we are kept in for 90 mins next Wednesday, if it stops a few innocent blues from getting a kicking it will be worth it. There is no way the "red army" will wait for 90 mins after the game.

Depends which way you look at it mate. Get held back and then the only folk left are blues or just get out and everyone looks the same.

More from the Mail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1244852/Manchester-derby-fall-The-ugly-truth-ferocious-battle--Madchester.html#ixzz0dHp528fG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0dHp528fG</a>

Sam Eto's P45 said:
warpig said:

I have just read elsewhere that their is no beer in the away end ffs. Where do think this is Scotland?

yep, only exec wil be getting a beer. doesnt bother me though, wouldnt give that scum my hard earnt anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.