Police video reveals brutal arrest of father for refusing to leave dying daughter

I saw him and his wife interviewed,he had a heart attack during the arrest,they didn't want their daughter taken off life support,he is a consultant,thirty years in the nhs

Not sure what else the police could have done there tbh it’s clear the NHS staff and the officers had tried reasoning with them for some time

What do you mean?

How about offer the family a room where they can stay together?

They can, literally, create a room where families stay for special reasons like this. A side room can be created for these situations. I've seen it done myself om a ward I used to work on!

Usually they would understand how deeply emotional this is and make preparations for such events.

Like the poor daughter's Mum said, it's called "compassion"!

I thought the vid was disgusting and it made me angry!

Where the fuck was the humanity??!!

What do you mean?

How about offer the family a room where they can stay together?

They can, literally, create a room where families stay for special reasons like this. A side room can be created for these situations. I've seen it done myself om a ward I used to work on!

Usually they would understand how deeply emotional this is and make preparations for such events.

Like the poor daughter's Mum said, it's called "compassion"!

I thought the vid was disgusting and it made me angry!

Where the fuck was the humanity??!!
They might well have done? We are only seeing part of the picture. I doubt very much nurses and doctors who deal with those situations regularly would have felt the need to call in the police unless all other avenues had failed

Nobody is ready to lose a child,with drs as parents they were within their rights to want to exhaust all the options
They were.
However, the fact they also happen to be doctors doesn’t give them the right to assault the consultant treating their daughter, as the hospital allege, and be violent and abusive towards other NHS staff. Or to assault a police officer who also required A&E treatment afterwards.
It’s a sad story all round but people working in hospitals have to put up with enough violence, shit and appalling behaviour from drunks and idiots without having to take it from colleagues as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.