police will all be in riot gear

lets face it,the only reason the cops will be in riot gear is for the rag fans..

we beat them in the semi,they went looking for trouble...

we beat them 1-6 and they wanted it again...

them lot coming to ours are like a hornets nest,they`re fucked off they got a shit team,they`re fucked off as we`ve beat them in two crucial matches and if we make it a third defeat for them in another high profile derby i can guarantee they will want to trash the place....

every last one of them are seething at how we`re doing,seeing ickle ciddy at where we are now is pissing them off no end.....

let the fireworks commence...

totallywired said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Skashion said:
Yes, some people don't like them. Get over it.

Why is that...? Because they arrest people who break the law. I know...Lets not have a police ofrce hey so all the cunts can do what they want!!!
Because they are pig ignorant twats, who have framed 1,000`s of people for crimes they didn`t commit. Racist (instituitional) bigots. Hundreds are allowed to leave without punishment every year when they have been caught being bent.

If they were half as bad as some of the wankers who post on here then we really would be in trouble

manimanc said:
lets face it,the only reason the cops will be in riot gear is for the rag fans..

them lot coming to ours are like a hornets nest,they`re fucked off they got a shit team,they`re fucked off as we`ve beat them in two crucial matches and if we make it a third defeat for them in another high profile derby i can guarantee they will want to trash the place....

every last one of them are seething at how we`re doing,seeing ickle ciddy at where we are now is pissing them off no end.....

Think the only reason their wearing riot gear mate is cos one em was blinded in 1 eye at the last one.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I swear I just felt a slight twitch in my pants as I read that last sentence! Beautiful stuff.
It's George Orwell (a former policeman - who had first hand experience in Burma) who wrote it but he speaks for me.

I have to say, that was pretty f***'n sweet, mate.

As for the police. Are you guys surprised, really? Take a look at the Western world around you, guys. Police armed and ready for battle is what is becoming the norm.

Wow... thought that was obvious

manimanc said:

Being fair after the 6-1 they were the quietest ive ever seen them outside old trafford didnt see 1 iota of trouble.

xenon_ said:
Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I swear I just felt a slight twitch in my pants as I read that last sentence! Beautiful stuff.
It's George Orwell (a former policeman - who had first hand experience in Burma) who wrote it but he speaks for me.

I have to say, that was pretty f***'n sweet, mate.

As for the police. Are you guys surprised, really? Take a look at the Western world around you, guys. Police armed and ready for battle is what is becoming the norm.

Wow... thought that was obvious
It's not obvious as it's not true.

Wow.

gazinho said:
manimanc said:

Being fair after the 6-1 they were the quietest ive ever seen them outside old trafford didnt see 1 iota of trouble.

What you expect when there's only 30,000 that stayed the full 90 mins....

Do people in posh areas get a better more empathetic police officer?
ASDA is being burgled constantly in Rochdale because they are always there parking where they want oblivious to the public.

I don't think all coppers are bastards but most are guilty by association for not whistle blowing on their abusive criminal mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.