Polish Workers

ElanJo said:
fathellensbellend said:
why are all these eastern european countries such shitholes if the people are so amazing, why dont they have a strong infrastructure, and a booming economy, why do they need british jobs, afterall they are ten times better than us brits.

Because Poland historically has suffered at the hands of a centrally planned economy. About 20 years ago they de-regulated and saw some improvement, however, the government still plays far too much of a role in the economy and are to blame for their shitty currency.

If 'our' government continues to do what it is doing then we will see first hand what a worthless currency does to a country.

the pound is toss against the euro already.

marvellous isnt it, we want to be part of europe, but actually cannot participate with such things as holidays because our pound is heading towards worthless.

pissedagain said:
like most of us have said, they work all hours and keep their mouths shut so bosses like you can exploit them, bet when you laid off your irish workers you were not man enough to call them to their faces
Erm no.......the 26 Irish lads are now managed by someone else. They aint exploited at all. The Irish boys are "Red Circled" on 45000 euro a year and the Polish lads are on a productivity based contract and THEY ALL hit their targets and earn up to 600-700 euro per week. They will be the first to tell you most of their money is going back to Poland.......a lot of them will own their own houses before they hit 40......... I work for a large company........I have bosses too lol.

I don't mind the Poles hard working and generally a good laugh. I don't like the immigrants from Afghanistan,Pakistan etc, They all seem very sneaky to me and they do not even make an attempt to fit in with our culture.

bluearmy71 said:
Haven't alot of them gone back because they can get more work and money now, I mean if i could choose which country to go too to work because one economy's up and the other isn't i would but i am not that privileged i may be looking at it through my own eyes but shouldn't we be the one's moaning about discrimination and blah blah.Out of tons of applications in a year i have not seen one reply because i believe alot of polish or other are getting the jobs because they would work for less and more hours.

We should be looking after are own at this time and not other nationals and am not a rasict before the pc brigade get on i just think we have millions off are own to sort out before we even think about these economy choosers.If they choose to live here and claim off tax payers(or work) they should move their family over aswell.

The estate i used too work in was crawling with pols, my dads work place is over 50% if not more full of pols and all i hear about is English people loosing their jobs.

Jesus wept, I hope they have a better grasp of our language than you!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
bluearmy71 said:
Haven't alot of them gone back because they can get more work and money now, I mean if i could choose which country to go too to work because one economy's up and the other isn't i would but i am not that privileged i may be looking at it through my own eyes but shouldn't we be the one's moaning about discrimination and blah blah.Out of tons of applications in a year i have not seen one reply because i believe alot of polish or other are getting the jobs because they would work for less and more hours.

We should be looking after are own at this time and not other nationals and am not a rasict before the pc brigade get on i just think we have millions off are own to sort out before we even think about these economy choosers.If they choose to live here and claim off tax payers(or work) they should move their family over aswell.

The estate i used too work in was crawling with pols, my dads work place is over 50% if not more full of pols and all i hear about is English people loosing their jobs.

Jesus wept, I hope they have a better grasp of our language than you!

Sorry Sir!!!!

city bairn said:
I don't mind the Poles hard working and generally a good laugh. I don't like the immigrants from Afghanistan,Pakistan etc, They all seem very sneaky to me and they do not even make an attempt to fit in with our culture.

Aye, its perfectly fine when you see the British immigrate to Spain, and still eat their baked beans on toast, and don't bother to learn Spanish. Its awful though when people come over here and don't integrate.

Got a few on our site and they generally keep there heads down and work hard.I took one to a City game a couple of seasons back and he's a converted blue now! I can understand the comment about lazy British people on the dole though,the Poles on our site sweep up and recycle waste,can't see why a local man can't be doing that job instead of sitting on his arse scrounging off the dole.

city bairn said:
I don't like the immigrants from Afghanistan,Pakistan etc, They all seem very sneaky to me
012AlfGarnett_228x362.jpg

The real irony was theolder tradesmen having a pop at the poles a few years back for taking jobs.....these were the same people who flocked to Germany in the 70's/80's for higher wages and had no intention of settling in that country!

Gotta have a wee laugh at this thread.

How many of you have Irish family, grandparents, even parents who came to England from Ireland to do; guess what; the exact same thing as the Poles are doing now?

How many people do you that are on the dole and havent worked a day in their lazy arse lives? Funnily enough its the same little Englanders that are gurning about Poles taking jobs but when they're ordered to get a job themselves from the girl at the dole office they go to their doctor to get a sick line or purposely dick around on the interview to keep the dole going.

How many English people do you know that have emigrated yet cant speak a word of their new countries language? At least the Poles bother their hole to learn our language.

Its simple capitalism lads, employers want harder workers, they will employ them, nationalism should not come into play, if you want more british jobs for british workers tell the british to get off their arses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.