Political protests outside ground

I'm going to the match why would I disrupt that for any reason? If I was going to be a busy **** I would protest outside of a venue where it would have a greater impact.

Can't you get there early? Seems like a topic you care about a lot. So thought you could do both, just give the Israel flags and banners to someone else before you leave.

Has there been much disruption? Not seen it reported in the press so presumably a counter protest would also be as non disruptive and attract the same (lack of) attention.

Last edited:
I just hurried past with the kids, my daughter asked what are those angry people doing? None of NF, BNP, IRA, Hamas, Israel or anyone for that matter should be causing political unrest at our ground. Can’t help but be concerned in this day in age, police need to move them on in future, pretty sure they wouldn’t allow an EDS march
It wasn't a march though was it? It was a handful of people standing there with banners and the like.

It’s not my thing. As long as there’s room to queue for pudding, chips and gravy, most people wouldn’t be mithered either.
Until someone does a terrorist attack or a match is cancelled because of trouble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.