Poll for keeper on Tue. (CSKA Moscow)

A. Who would you start?
Either.
If Joe starts he will take care not to make silly mistakes, knowing all the press has put him under the microscope and wants him to loose his place in the NT.

B. Who will pellegrini go with?
Pants.
Pelle is already feeling the rope around his neck and doesn't want to loose more silly points.
(Just think we would be 2nd in the PL by now.)
Pelle looked pissed off when they asked him about Joe in the interview.
(And Pelle is stubborn. For instance: He coached Demichelis in River Plate when the latter was 23 and It worked for him.
He then coached him at Malaga, successfully. Why not try Lescott now and see how it works?
No way. Even if Demichelis makes the mistakes Pelle knows he makes, he will stick with Demi.)
He will start Pants. on Tue.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Close call this one, but I would go with Joe. But I can't say why I would.

And that sums up the thinking of the 'Joe Hart Must Play Gang'. Absolutely no logic or reason! Thankfully Pellegrini will not be swayed by unjustifiable sentimental tosh and stick with Costel.

I would honestly say that a 'Who should play up front?' poll involving Aguero and Guidetti would have more mileage than this debate.

In short, Joe should not get anywhere near the 1st team again until he proves he is better than Costel. Sadly for Hart, I rather suspect it will be a long time coming.

In fact Joe Hart was suitability sheepish yesterday and it will do him well spending the rest of the season eating plenty of Humble Pie. Clearly he had got too big for his boots and some thinking time will serve him well in any rehabilitation he may need to undertake.

has to be Costel as he yet to be fully tested no point in bringing back Joe until haes show a massive improvement in training in fact its Costels to keep until Joe gets his act together

fablue said:
A. Who would you start?
Either.
If Joe starts he will take care not to make silly mistakes, knowing all the press has put him under the microscope and wants him to loose his place in the NT.

B. Who will pellegrini go with?
Pants.
Pelle is already feeling the rope around his neck and doesn't want to loose more silly points.
(Just think we would be 2nd in the PL by now.)
Pelle looked pissed off when they asked him about Joe in the interview.
(And Pelle is stubborn. For instance: He coached Demichelis in River Plate when the latter was 23 and It worked for him.
He then coached him at Malaga, successfully. Why not try Lescott now and see how it works?
No way. Even if Demichelis makes the mistakes Pelle knows he makes, he will stick with Demi.)
He will start Pants. on Tue.

Interesting comment. What makes you say that?

Pantilimon.

I'd keep joe out until the Viktoria Plzen game maybe. If we're already qualified, that will be a good game to ease him back into proceedings with.

I don't see how Pellegrini would be able to justify dropping Costel and picking Joe again so soon, Pantilimon had 1 thing to do (that save) and did it well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.