POLL ....... Hart or Given

given in net. not played brilliant over the last few weeks but on his day he is world class. hart is still learning but extremely gifted. i say we keep it as it is and maybe loan him out again. can we not put something in his contract that if we require him back he has to come back straight away?

Given, although Hart is developing exeptionally well. I think we will have alot of trouble keeping hold of the lad, he's going from strength to strength now he playing regularly. He will be englands first choice at the world cup i think.

Given now.

Hart in 3/4 years time which I know sadly, is nigh impossible to happen unless we sell him and buy him back. Rightly so, he is going to want first team football as a future England number 1. In that amount of time there will be no James and Co either so it's a given (no pun intended) that we either play him, or sell him. Surely loan deals don't make sense for that amount of time.

Given is a great keeper. He just needs work on his kicking and distribution and coming out to collect the ball.

Keep it as it is with Hart coming back for next season as undestudy!

I know Given's distribution is woeful and he doesnt command the box as well as you would like but he made about 3 world class saves the other night which hardly got a mention as they are just expected of him!!!

Given - but Hart to come back as no 2 next season. We will be playing more matches as we will be in Europe and hopefully will have a good run in the domestic cups- so he will get a fair few games. Hart's time as City's No 1 will come in a couple of seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.