POLL ....... Hart or Given

POLL?! Where's the poll? Just because you put poll in block capitals does not make it a poll! I expected a poll! Not a few pages where I have to count the votes myself. I want a fucking POLL!

And I would say given and hart will play enough each next year if we get CL, so stick me in the maybe category whoever is forming this poll :)

davymcfc said:
given in net. not played brilliant over the last few weeks but on his day he is world class. hart is still learning but extremely gifted. i say we keep it as it is and maybe loan him out again. can we not put something in his contract that if we require him back he has to come back straight away?

this is the way forward

Given but Hart as number 2 - we're gonna have around 19-20 more games next season seeing as we're likely to be playing in the Europa (interpret that as either positive or negative thinking depending on your own expectations)

Hart can play in all the domestic cup games. People will say 'but we have to win those cups to end our trophy drought!!' - but Joe is hardly a liability.

If Given wasnt an automatic choice, he might then consider working harder on the weaker elements of his game - his distribution and commanding of the area. As it is, even if he has a bad game, he knows he aint getting dropped. If Hart was on the bench (I know thats unlikely) then it would give Shay a bit of a rocket up his backside, as it is I reckon he's got a bit complacent.

Given. Nothing wrong with leaving Hart at Brum for another season imo, although i guess the worry is Brum having second season syndrome, and subsequently Hart turning into a Scott Carson or a Richard Wright. Not that it should happen - he's top quality.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 am --<br /><br />
Blumers Bloomers said:
If Given wasnt an automatic choice, he might then consider working harder on the weaker elements of his game - his distribution and commanding of the area. As it is, even if he has a bad game, he knows he aint getting dropped. If Hart was on the bench (I know thats unlikely) then it would give Shay a bit of a rocket up his backside, as it is I reckon he's got a bit complacent.
I don't think he's big enough to ever command his area properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.