POLL ....... Hart or Given

Whoever gets the nod for the league, the other should be promised all three cup competitions, up to and including finals. Over the course of the season that should be a fair few games. Arsenal and a few other teams have adopted a similar strategy in recent years with far less competent number 2's than we have.

What I don't like is Hart, age 23, more or less demanding to be the number 1 or he wants out again. Someone needs to have a word with the young man that it's a squad game. He's part of the best quality squad in the Premier League. Things change, injuries happen, and there is no better place to be this season... even if it starts on the bench at Spurs.

What I don't like is Hart, age 23, more or less demanding to be the number 1 or he wants out again. Someone needs to have a word with the young man that it's a squad game. He's part of the best quality squad in the Premier League. Things change, injuries happen, and there is no better place to be this season... even if it starts on the bench at Spurs.

This. Its not just Hart, I am sick of our players in general talking out of turn in the press, thinking they can call the shots. There seems to be a real lack of discipline at times.

On a side note the daily fail is saying Wenger asked about Hart and we told him where to go. Hes now asking for Given on loan. If its true or not, I really dont like all this talk of our decent players going out on loan or leaving for buttons.

Its not acceptable for any other top clubs so why would it be for us ?

I blame Robinho, hes basically responsible in large part for the perceived problems with squad discipline I honestly believe this.

If he can sit in Brazil slagging of city, calling the shots dictating what he does, where he plays, how does that play with our other big name players ?

Surely they think hes doing and saying what the fuck he likes why cant I ?

Given without a doubt for me.

Joe is still learning his trade and is a couple of years away from being the keeper we need. If he continues with his sulky outbursts everytime it looks like he isnt going to be our #1 then let him go, its all getting very old, then we will have a minimum of 2 seasons to find a world class replacement for Shay...

MadchesterCity said:
zno8qo.png

On paper Hart makes the most saves and has double the amount of catches on crosses.

I think those stats are misleading. They just tell you our defence was more shit when Hart was playing here. He's had double of everything, not just caught crosses!

This is an old thread from last April 1st.

Have a look at the latest thread we had a poll last Thursday and it was 65% hart and Given 35%...the latest rumour is Hart being loaned out to Sunderland, I'd rather we give him No1.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=184704&hilit=hart+given+poll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=184704&hilit=hart+given+poll</a>

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Keep it as it is with Hart coming back for next season as undestudy!

I know Given's distribution is woeful and he doesnt command the box as well as you would like but he made about 3 world class saves the other night which hardly got a mention as they are just expected of him!!!

People need to understand this, Hart will never be an understudy again!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.