Poll - Next season's away kit design

Definately Maroon, it is our traditional away kit, the red/black stripe is relatively recent (1969) I liked the mid 90's maroon kit as well.

C!
was a 'lucky kit!' lol (dickov scorin in play offs :) ) promotion!

and the retro look was done this year :)

Hammond said:
this isnt my design but this one is nice

wivk07.jpg

someone made it on here abit ago

That looks awesome, but for me, it's defo C, I've always loved that shirt

coops said:
Maroon but not the stripes! I like the one we used to have the Quinn and White days the all Maroon with sky blue trim!

In keeping with tradition I'd go for maroon shirts that are styled exactly like the home shirt and I'd also go for white shorts but I guess they'd have to be maroon, unless we could get away with white shorts with maroon edging (as in 1960s home shorts).

City's use of maroon is second only to our use of sky blue and we've been using it off and on (mostly on) since the early 1900s. We've won half of all the FA Cups we've won wearing maroon.

No matter how much the Red & black stripes matter to those who remember the biggest successes of the 1969 onwards, they are a difficult combination when sponsorship, players' names and the like are put on shirts.

For third kit... how about royal blue with a red & white diagonal as in our 4th kit from the early 70s? It could be same style as the new white kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.