Poll? Yaya - cash in or keep?

its all smoke n mirrors, relax Yaya will be here next season. It's just agent posturing & its normal. If he were to go it would be because we wanted it to happen.
It's gona be a long... long close season for some, this hasn't even started yet.

bluefromleve32 said:
mcfc49 said:
keep 100% Without yaya there would be no premier league title. What has he done wrong? We need to get off our high horse. He is unique Barclay is not fit to lace his boots. We are very very lucky to have him at our club. Ive no idea what his agent wants or what else yaya wants. The club will sit down with him and hopefully he will be here next season.

lucky???????? lets not kid ourselves hes not doing us a favour hes getting paid 220k per WEEK. we aren't the luck ones, HES the lucky one!!!!!

How is he lucky? He's earned every penny. It's not like if he made 50k a week less the money would go to you or anyone else. It'd be in the owners pocket and quite frankly he ain't missing it. I would always rather the player make more money than the owner. They earn it with their hard work.

KippaxCitizen said:
It's why I never have and never will have a players name on a shirt. Most really don't give a shit. They follow the money and chance of success or being able to play in the CL. Most aren't arsed who it's for.

Might explain why a majority of fans can't be bothered to sing and support the team at home. The connection with some of the players just isn't there for these fans.

you keep him, despite the shit you keep him. what you don't do is hand someone like yaya toure over to a competitor, cos that's where he would end up going. yes he'll mard arse there too but only after a bursting run has put us out of the champions league.

de niro said:
you keep him, despite the shit you keep him. what you don't do is hand someone like yaya toure over to a competitor, cos that's where he would end up going. yes he'll mard arse there too but only after a bursting run has put us out of the champions league.

Spot on. I don't like loans to top six sides either!!
CTID

Get rid of the lazy bastard and it frees up a lot of wages and we should get a decent fee, although this is the last year we will.

He is bound by contract. He has behaved (by proxy) disrespectfully. Safe to say it is out of his hands now. My guess is we will see a Tevez-solution; kept for another season then sold abroad for 20m or thereabouts. I expect the club now finally realises you never ever hand out the captaincy to a petulant child however "big" he must be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.