Polo shirts

kp789 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Down, with all the buttons done up; how I roll blad. But I cheat and get topman. Fred Perry or Lyle & Scott would be my preferred choice, but it out prices me about with me being jobless and a student :-(.
Jay :D hows it going mate?, im in the same boat meself. Next and H&M is where my polo's are from
Hi mate, it's all good thanks; what about you? Ha yeah, we still look the bizz though ;-) ha. Applied for a few jobs, so might treat myself to a Fred Perry polo if and when I get it ;-P.

Jay-Mcfc said:
kp789 said:
Jay :D hows it going mate?, im in the same boat meself. Next and H&M is where my polo's are from
Hi mate, it's all good thanks; what about you? Ha yeah, we still look the bizz though ;-) ha. Applied for a few jobs, so might treat myself to a Fred Perry polo if and when I get it ;-P.
Yeah im good tar, ofcourse we look the business :P. What Jobs you applied for??

kp789 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Yeah im good tar, ofcourse we look the business :P. What Jobs you applied for??
I say a few jobs, it's just one haha. And 'Madhouse' :\ in the Arndale. Not the best, but it's money at the end of the day :-P.

kp789 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
I say a few jobs, it's just one haha. And 'Madhouse' :\ in the Arndale. Not the best, but it's money at the end of the day :-P.
Haha yeah it is, ive never heard of madhouse but good luck anyways
It's a clothes shop next to streetwise sports. Thank you mate! Gonna' need it :(.

i were mine up sometime. although i do feel like a dick doing so.

Collar down, buttoned right up. Fred Perry or Original Penguin being my weapon of choice.

330h3c8.jpg

15wf7f4.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.