Pompey Kick-off Time.

Logically it would make sense for Sky atleast. With them not having FA Cup rights, Im assuming there are wanting to show something that weekend.

Someone the wife works with. Think he was basing it on the fact that it's FA cup weekend and Sky need a game too. Bloody early start though, going by train so at least could get home same day.

bluegorton said:
Someone the wife works with. Think he was basing it on the fact that it's FA cup weekend and Sky need a game too. Bloody early start though, going by train so at least could get home same day.
i'm thinking if it is'nt played earlier i may not go, back 11 ish i have to be up for 3am for ski holiday. a lunchtime would do me:)

de niro said:
bluegorton said:
i'm thinking if it is'nt played earlier i may not go, back 11 ish i have to be up for 3am for ski holiday. a lunchtime would do me:)
Take your skis you may need them to get home.
Got a mate who's a Pompey fan lives near Scumhampton (as he puts it) and he'll put me and the Mrs up if it's 3 o clock ko because it would be a struggle to get back by train. Not a problem with an early ko but awkward with the child minder, having to set off so early.

not looking good this. unless they move it i dare not go, way too risky as we fly so early on sunday.
can't see them changing this so late in the day.

I think Sky would be advertising it by now. Plus that would put us on Sky 3 weeks running - unlikely, I fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.