Poor Darius Vassell

romaniavillage_wideweb__470x291,0.jpg

Was worried where Darius would stay tonight but it's been reported this b&b, very nice, is putting him up!

He has message for you in his web site -vassell.net-:

Welcome News Q&A Photos Competition Contact News
latest
!2th Nov 2009

Unfortunately we have parted company with our coach this week. It is always a bad situation to say goodbye but we can now look forward to a new beginning and continue to push this team in the right direction... I personally thank him for his efforts and hard work and wish him the best of luck in his future..

Alot of questions have been asked to me recently about me leaving my hotel and unfortunately i dont have any answers i have been honest and forthcoming about everything and i will make the necessary steps to resolve my problems. Ankaragucu fans have offered me their help and support via email and i really appreciate their offers but i have found refuge in another hotel for the time being..

Thank you Man city fans for your relentless support, email me and stay in touch....

emrefghi said:
He has message for you in his web site -vassell.net-:

Welcome News Q&A Photos Competition Contact News
latest
!2th Nov 2009

Unfortunately we have parted company with our coach this week. It is always a bad situation to say goodbye but we can now look forward to a new beginning and continue to push this team in the right direction... I personally thank him for his efforts and hard work and wish him the best of luck in his future..

Alot of questions have been asked to me recently about me leaving my hotel and unfortunately i dont have any answers i have been honest and forthcoming about everything and i will make the necessary steps to resolve my problems. Ankaragucu fans have offered me their help and support via email and i really appreciate their offers but i have found refuge in another hotel for the time being..

Thank you Man city fans for your relentless support, email me and stay in touch....
Glad he knows City fans appreciated him, I hope he comes back to the EPL one day!

just seen him ssn .. he just seems lost, doesn't understand a word of the language and seemed really down .. just felt sorry for him .. hope it all works out and he's back playing at his level here soon ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.