Pop Music Quiz!

Don't you ever have a lie in urban ? ;-)

Can't believe that record was put out over 20 years ago, where the hell do the years go?
wake 5ish for work, unfortunatley means I also wake same time weekends.

tbf the last week I have been working where I need to do an 1hr n half bus trip so BH85 posts have timed right for me answering while sat reading this place, next week will probbly never seee them till 6hrs later and already amswered :-)

wake 5ish for work, unfortunatley means I also wake same time weekends.

tbf the last week I have been working where I need to do an 1hr n half bus trip so BH85 posts have timed right for me answering while sat reading this place, next week will probbly never seee them till 6hrs later and already amswered :-)

Have sympathy with that used to to do similar and had exactly the same problem at weekends, used to really wind me up. These days though, and age being what it is, if I have a week of early starts I'm so knackered by Sat I could sleep through ww3.

threespires 11
KnaresboroughBlue 9
urban genie 8
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
BimboBob 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1
mancity1

35) Which 1996 animated sports film featured ‘Fly Like an Eagle’ by the Steve Miller band on the soundtrack?

Space Jam?

Though that was Seals version.

Correct!

threespires 11
KnaresboroughBlue 9
urban genie 8
Maintainin 3
Bill Walker 3
bigstanhibbert 2
BimboBob 2
Colin Bells Holdall 1
mac 1
1974Blue 1
Millo 1
mancity1

36) What did Simon&Garfunkel call themselves before they changed their name ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.