Popov

WARD21

Fuck off morelike.

Hate these play actors... Nani would be at home in Kiev

Absolute disgrace - the incident where he took he stretcher then jumped up to come back on was a joke and the Ref looked stupid (but he was too thick to see it).

I'm considering my own Denis Potvin type campaign against this dispicable little s***

The pathetic little tw@t wouldn't last 30 seconds in a rugby match.

His cheating antics would have him laughed out of the stadium by moast supporters and the ref,

Pity the ref who bought all that shite (who was that twunt reffing tonight BTW ??

dom said:

His cheating antics would have him laughed out of the stadium by moast supporters and the ref,

Pity the ref who bought all that shite (who was that twunt reffing tonight BTW ??

Not sure who the ref was , but he was undoubtedly the worst ref that I've ever seen. I'm not blaming him for us losing but, my god he was bad,either team only had to go down and appeal and a free kick (& possibly yellow card ) was given

jefr said:
dom said:

Not sure who the ref was , but he was undoubtedly the worst ref that I've ever seen. I'm not blaming him for us losing but, my god he was bad,either team only had to go down and appeal and a free kick (& possibly yellow card ) was given
Popov took advantage of a pathetic ref. Couldn't believe how many times that player was down rolling on the ground, and it worked every time so of course he kept doing it. But of course Mario will get the headlines

UEFA/ FA should review games and when they see shit like Popov they should give retrospective cards and/ or bans for bringing the game into disrepute.

An absolute joke of a player given encouragement by an absolute joke of a referee.

A royal dick, wasting time by going off on a stretcher only to come straight back on again? He's wasting the people carrying him's time and just making himself look like some sort of Mary Poppins.

They all dived tonight though, was quite disgraceful really, 2-0 up and they show their strength by defending from the whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.