Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Post Match Thread

Hi all, vale fan here. Just wanted to say absolutely loved everything about yesterday. Great day out had by everyone its what the cup is about for us lower league teams.

I do however want to raise the issue of Tom Pope. I dont know if hes gotten under the skin of any of you lot but vale fan or not i cant stand the bloke. I have my reasons and all his twitter bullshit just makes me cringe.

I dont mind the banter as long as it stay banter. Glad you had a great day out and best of luck to you for the rest of the season.

Might have a difficult time to persuade him to be anything but a City fan now. ;-)
Is the correct answer.
Welcome to the traditional madhouse that is City. Be sure to have a look at the display of our cock-up trophies; we've won plenty of them. It is traditional when admiring these cups to utter the prayer: "typical City".
You will need an injection against contracting Cityitis, a particularly insidious disease, that makes you tear your hair out. But at least your son will be immune to a much worse fate: trafford rag disease.
Welcome.

Last edited:
was in my local Tesco in broadstairs this morning when a bloke about my age stopped me ( had my City jacket on ) and said he was at the game on Saturday as he was a Port Vale fan. He went on to say what a great club and stadium we have and how lucky we are to watch City playing the best football this country has ever seen. He was from the Port Vale area and said it was a long journey. I said I am a Didsbury lad at birth ! and we travel up about 10 or so per season and you get use to the travelling. It was very nice to bump into a fan from another club who spoke so highly of City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.