Port Vale (H) - FA Cup 3rd Round Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo, Walker, Harwood-Bellis, Otamendi, Angelino, Gundogan, Foden, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernabe
Bench: Carson, Cancelo, Stones, Garcia, Zinchenko, Doyle, Braaf

Then I'd roll out the following for the rags:
Ederson, Cancelo, Garcia, Fernandinho, Mendy, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling

Anyone know which entrance to use for block 119? They have relocated us and whilst they have emailed the details, they don’t tell you the entrance to use.

Just a point of information for the future. You know that you can just google the stadium and you get a plan of it, with the entrance letters and the blocks clearly marked.

Confirmed Match Officials for #MCIPVA: Referee: Lee Mason Assistants: Nick Hopton | Adrian Waters Fourth official: Sebastian Stockbridge VAR: Mike Dean Assistant VAR: Daniel Robathan

Bravo, Walker, Harwood-Bellis, Otamendi, Angelino, Gundogan, Foden, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernabe
Bench: Carson, Cancelo, Stones, Garcia, Zinchenko, Doyle, Braaf

Then I'd roll out the following for the rags:
Ederson, Cancelo, Garcia, Fernandinho, Mendy, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling

The Jesus/Aguero role is tough, Sergio needs games to build himself back up but playing both games is not a good idea, so i would play him Saturday and make sure he is fully fit for 2nd leg but who knows.

The Jesus/Aguero role is tough, Sergio needs games to build himself back up but playing both games is not a good idea, so i would play him Saturday and make sure he is fully fit for 2nd leg but who knows.

True, but there are three weeks between the two legs.

I want sergio in for the rags game,he was everywhere his last game and scored a screamer,he is fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.