Portland Timbers Full Match Highlights

blue sniffer said:
goose72 said:
I thought Jo was cup tied?

lol I didn't even think they let him near the actual team.

One of our better players last night. Touch & control were excellent - he seemed to be a second ahead of the opposition & his own players some times. There were a couple of occasions where he would come short for a pass & had to indicate to his midfielders to make a run into the space that he had just created.

Helan also impressed me - looks a good player

CBlue said:
blue sniffer said:
lol I didn't even think they let him near the actual team.

One of our better players last night. Touch & control were excellent - he seemed to be a second ahead of the opposition & his own players some times. There were a couple of occasions where he would come short for a pass & had to indicate to his midfielders to make a run into the space that he had just created.

Helan also impressed me - looks a good player

Ive just witnessed a Jo shot on 1:05 , I presume he gets better as the game goes on.

It was an amazing time to be so close to the players. Took a pic with Mancini and Adam johnson!! Shay said he would be fit this week.
Also, here in the pacific northwest, portland are known as portscum. they proved it last night..no respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.