Porto Lodge complaint to UEFA against City

bluecityboy

As the title says.

Google Translation of the story: Complaint against English fans in UEFA

Porto have made ​​it known late in the game with Manchester City, who will complain to UEFA for "improper conduct" by fans for the home team with Hulk. As reported the communications director of FC Porto, Rui Cerqueira, a member of the team Technical and confirmed the incident.

EDIT: Sorry about the missing link!
Here you go: http://www.ojogo.pt/Directo/NoticiaHora_fcp2202_416886.asp?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Do you have a link matey ?.

Very very petty and shameful if they have.

It is rather apparent we booed him for being a baby, not rascist crap they were coming oout with.

A very shitty move on Porto's part, unless i'm getting clarkied in which case op is a **** :p

Porto have lodged official complaint to UEFA regarding City fans' treatment of Hulk
just seen it myself, i will respond after i get up off floor as im laughing too much to comment at the moment

images

I reckon this is where we were singing cheat cheat cheat at hulk and they have mistaken it for monkey sounds

TCIB said:
Do you have a link matey ?.

Very very petty and shameful if they have.

It is rather apparent we booed him for being a baby, not rascist crap they were coming oout with.

A very shitty move on Porto's part, unless i'm getting clarkied in which case op is a **** :p

I'll be honest mate...

reverse clarkie?

or have you just been well and truely clarkied?

If you mean the trademark City fan quick wit improvisation tune, then guilty as charged!

YOU'RE NOT INCREDIBLE, YOU'RE NOT INCREDIBLE, YOU'RE NOT INCREDIBLE, YOU'RE NOT INCREDIBLE!

comedy gold.

cannot believe they have lost all respect by complaining about the "treatment" of Hulk. You mean the boo-ing right. If its due to the boo-ing then Porto are shitty losers and can't take it on the chin as all teams do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.