Porto Lodge complaint to UEFA against City

Blue Haze said:
If any Benfica fans are reading this thread, I see you were right about Porto FC all along.

Over 2 legs we got a diving Hulk, a racist Porto crowd, and a graceless Porto manager. And now a complaint for taunting their player.

Hope to never play Porto again.
You got it right. Unfortunately those strategies work in Portugal, the refs are intimidated by them and call whatever they want. The complaint is not for taunting Hulk, is just so they can fight back the racist insults complaint in UEFA. They've also complained about the City players on the 1st leg be «too aggressive», every time they lose is everyone's faulty except theirs.

citysince88 said:
What a bunch of knobs.
Here's some 'literature' about them; <a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/87njpaw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/87njpaw</a>

ClearwaterBlues said:
Blue Haze said:
If any Benfica fans are reading this thread, I see you were right about Porto FC all along.

Over 2 legs we got a diving Hulk, a racist Porto crowd, and a graceless Porto manager. And now a complaint for taunting their player.

Hope to never play Porto again.
You got it right. Unfortunately those strategies work in Portugal, the refs are intimidated by them and call whatever they want. The complaint is not for taunting Hulk, is just so they can fight back the racist insults complaint in UEFA. They've also complained about the City players on the 1st leg be «too aggressive», every time they lose is everyone's faulty except theirs.

Liverport

I hope Sporting CP fans should we play them, and their club can bring credit to their country if and when they visit The Etihad.

thought obviously I'd be more than happy for it to be Legia, the polish are always an interesting and fun bunch and will want to set a good example with them hosting EURO 2012.

Porto just seem like a club who felt the Europa League was beneath them, that they're a Champions League team and that after APOEL couldn't take another humiliation.

A real shame, but we taught them a lesson.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I hope Sporting CP fans should we play them, and their club can bring credit to their country if and when they visit The Etihad.

thought obviously I'd be more than happy for it to be Legia, the polish are always an interesting and fun bunch and will want to set a good example with them hosting EURO 2012.

Porto just seem like a club who felt the Europa League was beneath them, that they're a Champions League team and that after APOEL couldn't take another humiliation.

Sporting fans are more reasonable, they just do some stupid stuff once in a while - probably they will sing for United as they sang for Celtic when they played against Glasgow Rangers. But that's all. If your question is 'Are all the Portuguese retards?', well, my answer is not all. LOL Anyway they don't get into these Porto schemes.

Porto was expecting to fight for the Champions League with Andre Villas Boas as they have won the Europe League last season, but he decided to move to Chelsea and the new coach is not that great, not only they didn't make it through the Group Stage, but now they also feel humiliated. It was a deserved lesson, you bet.

ClearwaterBlues said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Sporting fans are more reasonable, they just do some stupid stuff once in a while - probably they will sing for United as they sang for Celtic when they played against Glasgow Rangers. But that's all. If your question is 'Are all the Portuguese retards?', well, my answer is not all. LOL Anyway they don't get into these Porto schemes.

Porto was expecting to fight for the Champions League with Andre Villas Boas as they have won the Europe League last season, but he decided to move to Chelsea and the new coach is not that great, not only they didn't make it through the Group Stage, but now they also feel humiliated. It was a deserved lesson, you bet.

i would never suggest such a thing, all I hope is that Sporting CP can bring some credit to their country, unlike their frankly pathetic northern compatriots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.