Porto v City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
If anyone wonders why we would drop Mancini and bring in Mourinho, it will be Europe. We are almost comically poor abroad :D

I was thinking this myself but didn't want to post about it first.

We don't even look arsed in Europe. Personally I think success will be limited in Europe due to Barcelona's dominance, therefore I don't care about it this year. But will our chairman? We'll see I guess.

colourmeblue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Mancini's european record is starting to worry me.
can we just lump all the posts like this together and request the posters responsible to give their heads a collective wobble?

The truth is that he got sacked for not progressing in europe with Inter and can't say it has gone well for him in europe with City either.

No excuses if we fail this tie....Mancini said he was going to take this serious.

Re: Re: Porto v City In Match Discussion thread

Blue Haze said:
adrianr said:
If anyone wonders why we would drop Mancini and bring in Mourinho, it will be Europe. We are almost comically poor abroad :D

I was thinking this myself but didn't want to post about it first.

We don't even look arsed in Europe. Personally I think success will be limited in Europe due to Barcelona's dominance, therefore I don't care about it this year. But will our chairman? We'll see I guess.

Do me a favour. Their keeper is the busier.

arsenalrob said:
Mancini's record is really poor in Europe i must say.

It was bad with Inter as well.
This has cheered me up no end, I would suggest watching yesterday's highlights before commenting on any other teams manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.