Status
Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
Jumanji said:
EaglesFan said:
WHY?

To be rewarded for getting suspended?
Haha, Dzeko fans.
Well Dzeko fans or not, just asking a question - why SHOULD he start?

Do we know what we would get out of him tonight? I dont.
Because he's one of our best strikers and will almost certainly be motivated tonight.

Jumanji said:
Because he's one of our best strikers and will almost certainly be motivated tonight.

Ok. But I dont think motivation will be an issue with any of our players, so...

As far your first point, I think very highly of Balotelli, indeed - but I think he is still one of our best talents, but he needs to get his shit together and stop being such a gamble if he wants to become one of the best.

lionheart said:
A number of posters on here seem to have little idea about European football. For the record, FC Porto are more than capable of beating City over there, especially recognising our currently dour away form. Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me if both Manchester clubs experience drubbings on the scale handed out to Arsenal last night. Right now, English football is in the doldrums. Just wait and see.
Football, it's not for girls.

SWP's back said:
lionheart said:
A number of posters on here seem to have little idea about European football. For the record, FC Porto are more than capable of beating City over there, especially recognising our currently dour away form. Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me if both Manchester clubs experience drubbings on the scale handed out to Arsenal last night. Right now, English football is in the doldrums. Just wait and see.
Football, it's not for girls.
although girls with tight shorts on, im game

EaglesFan said:
Jumanji said:

Ok. But I dont think motivation will be an issue with any of our players, so...

As far your first point, I think very highly of Balotelli, indeed - but I think he is still one of our best talents, but he needs to get his shit together and stop being such a gamble if he wants to become one of the best.
Motivation won't be an issue for any player, but Balotelli will be extra-motivated. Remember this space.

If Balotelli, who is better than Dzeko, is mere "talent" to you, then what is Dzeko?

EaglesFan said:
Tevez City said:
Balo should start.

WHY?

To be rewarded for getting suspended?

Or to test if he is still on form after not playing for few weeks already?

Mancini will play with ONE forward tonight (he will go defensive, and try to milk it out and get things done at home).

I think he'll go with Aguero.

Dont be surprised if you see similar line-up to Aston Villa:

-----Hart-------

--Zabaleta---Komps----Lescott---Kolarov

---------NDJ----Barry------

--Milner------Silva--------Nasri

----------Aguero (Dzeko)------

I know many wont like it, but I'm feeling that's it.

RM will NOT start with two forwards.
Of course balo will start. He has just rested for 4 games.

Only a fool would think he wouldn't start tonight.

Re: Can Anyone Summarize the current Porto team For The Masses

My prediction for the starting ix

Hart
Zabba
Kompany
Lescott
Clihy
Barry
Milner
Silva
Aguero
Dzeko
Nasri

Bench
Pantilimon
Yaya
Balotelli
Richards
Kolorov
Johnson
De Jong

A very strong starting team and a formidable bench

Re: Can Anyone Summarize the current Porto team For The Masses

If they have pacey wingers then surely he's got to play micah and gael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.