Portsmouth fan with a sense of humour

tueartsboots

London Blue link. Wythenshawe born and bred. Blueb
Sent to me recently regarding the return City-Portsmouth game:

so at half-time man city are already 8-0 up, and robinho's scored all 8. his team mates say, 'here, do you think you could do the second half on your own?' he says, 'no problem, we'll still win easily'. so he goes out on his own. after the game his team-mates ask him how it had gone. 'we won 12-1 in the end' says robinho. 'only 12???' they say, 'and you even let them score????!!!! how......

......could you let that happen?' 'Well' he says, 'I was sent off with 20 minutes left'

Technically that's right. If he had been sent off then before Portsmouth scored their first goal the nobody would have been able to take the Kick off.

brooklandsblue said:
Technically that's right. If he had been sent off then before Portsmouth scored their first goal the nobody would have been able to take the Kick off.

Yeh but you can't play with less than 7 players anyway or the other team gets a by.

At least your thinking though (for a change, hehe)

Bluemoon115 said:
brooklandsblue said:

Yeh but you can't play with less than 7 players anyway or the other team gets a by.

I was going to mention that as well.

brooklandsblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
brooklandsblue said:

I was going to mention that as well.

Course you were, just like I WAS going to put the winning lottery numbers on ;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.