portsmouth galactico's

I really hope Portsmouth can bring something to the Premierleague with all the supposed cash available from sulaiman al fahim, is jealousy creeping in to some of our supporters? I hope not we will still become bigger and better than Portsmouth whatever happens, and if Sulamainan is capable of bringing just even Maradona to the Premierleague that would be fantastic and I really think he would be capable of bringing is son in law Sergio Aguero into the Premiership at the right price and at the right wage. This would be a good move considering the last major signing was Robinho from any club in the whole division, and with the Real Madrid spending on the best players in the world if they could even get 1 or 2 of these we should be happy that their is another club gonna bring in some great talent aswell as Manchester City.

Jealousy!!!? LOL no way, This is exactly what happened when Al Fahim was associated with City. We
ended up looking like fools and thankfully our owners soon pulled the plug on him.
I hope this kind of stuff continues around Portsmouth, it will give the media someone else to slag
for a bit.

Bwhahahahaha.... almost as funny as the new getafe 'burger king' shirt, on the same page!

all the money wont do them good. they have been a great football club of late but when harry left -all the years of good work crumbled. i feel they ll have a poor start and by xmas no one will join them(down there) and they may have a slight chance of top flight next year. but they need a good manager and they let far too many go from the squad- i think they ll struggle!

I feel so sorry for the Pompey fans, they don't deserve that buffoon in charge, they must be so embarrased. The best line of that report sums it up...

Signing any of the four would be a gob-smacking coup, but after Sven Goran Eriksson's arrival at Notts County this week, the lines between reality and fantasy football appear to be blurring.

lol

I think we should let them have their dream just as we have had ours. Just as reality has finally kicked in at MCFC no doubt in a year or so it may kick in there. I wish them all the best, (except when they play us) The more clubs outside the top four who have cash to spend, want to bring in quality players will only enhance our league and maybe 10 years or so it could be MCFC Pompey and Notts County in top four. Of course if Baconface is right no matter how much we or other clubs spend you cannot buy the title. It will be interesting to see.

Things I think of when I think of "Pompey";

1.Paul Walsh
2.Lee Bradbury transfer
3. Alan Ball
4.James,Distin and Andrew Cole.

That is all.

cant imaging them being able to convince any stars that Fratton Park is a happening place! No big name will move there until they have a new ground which wont be for years!

Good luck to them tho

With all the players Pompey sold this past 16 months they have to splash the cash and buy some players. With a bit of luck they take back Benjani. I wonder who they are going to get in as boss now Sven has a new job who would they get in for that job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.