Portsmouth Goal?

Mr Partridge said:
Portsmouth had one as well. It was Michael Brown.

I thought that, but really the whistle went and the **** just carried on.

When is a disallowed "Goal" a disallowed goal?

For my money it's when a goal is scored and THEN an infringement or offside is given thus depriving the "Goalscorer" of a goal and cutting short his celebrations.

Ones where someone sticks it in the net ages after the whistle, and with the keeper not even bothering to move don't count in my book.

he handled it, the ref blew and then he carried on with his mazy run and deft finish.
the only thing was the daft cnut didn't realise the city players were stood watching him with a bemused look.
but to SSN it was a clear goal disallowed lol

The fact that Brown just carried on after the whistle had gone does not deem his attempt as a dis allowed goal he should of got booked for it.

Even Given refrained from attempting to catch the ball because he was well aware the game had stopped, so why didnt Brown get booked.

Brown should of had at least 4 cards yesterday, yet Zab makes one tackle and gets booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.