Portsmouth Tickets

The BFB

Another fine piece of advertising from the ticket office. I can't find a single word on the OS, but Portsmouth tickets are on sale from today for ST holders with 5000 points. Cost £34 + £2 BF.

It's also taken me 41/2hours to get through on the phone though.

yeah i went down for celtic tickets this morning and asked when they would be on sale, and the girl said they were already!

unless you actually ask nobody would know they were on sale!!

waste of space that ticket office nothing changes

I know it's frustating trying to get through on the phone but that is probably down to us and the enthusiasm for tickets at the moment. The only way round it would be to get a load of extra staff on certain days coz they have to cover the phone lines as well as the windows and I think that wouldn't really be feasible.

Criteria is as follows. just rang the club:

5000 points: Monday 3rd August
4000 points: Tuesday 4th August
3000 points: Wednesday 5th August
2000 points: Thursday 6th August
Friday - Citycard/open sale.

The game IS televised and it's a bank holiday next day. So people may save money for Barca

Does an accesscard permit me to purchase tickets? I live on the iow so dont see the sense in buying a citycard thats gonna cost 30 odd quid when i can make a couple of games a year.

Cityisland said:
Does an accesscard permit me to purchase tickets? I live on the iow so dont see the sense in buying a citycard thats gonna cost 30 odd quid when i can make a couple of games a year.

Think you can, however likely to sell out before accesscards.

How hard can it be to update the OS, its a joke and always has been

Somethings will never change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.