Portugal v Czechia - Tues 18th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group F

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has to be said, this is the closest I’ve seen to a match resembling City v relegation fodder (though less quality in both sides)

Portugal in first gear, about 75% possession, not a huge amount of urgency.
Games been boring as fuck and potugal dour.

so you are validating the comments all season we are a boring team comparing us to this shite from the portuguese.

I would say its more like watching spurs v wolves tbh

I know he's a legend for Portugal but for them to bring a statue of Ronaldo everywhere and put him on the pitch is perhaps going too far.

Portugal are literally the most talented team in this European Championship, but they're no where near their true potential.

Games been boring as fuck and potugal dour.

so you are validating the comments all season we are a boring team comparing us to this shite from the portuguese.

I would say its more like watching spurs v wolves tbh
To be fair, I can see why fans of other sides could find us boring to watch. We don't play 90mph "up and at 'em" football. We play a patient, possession based passing game. Which can look slow compared to, for instance, the cultists' frantic style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.