Portugal v France - Fri 5th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Father Ruben blockage.
kgJJMbf.gif

Even with a few rags in their team, I can’t help favouring Portugal due to Bernie, Dias and … yes unpopular remark on here … Cancelo. The latter having another reslly good match.
Personality wise Cancelo, Pepe, Ronaldo, Fernandes cannot be compensated by Bernardo and Dias.

Indeed.
But I do take issue that so many just look at England games and nothing else and vent all their anger on Southgate.
International football has never been that glorious, it’s always often tight.
Lesser teams defend and fight for their lives and pack the box.
If everyone could just be rational they’d probably enjoy it more.
I just can't enjoy a team that's holding on for dear life until Luke Shaw declares himself fit to play.

European football is very mechanical now. Every team seem to have adopted Real Madrid's result driven, pragmatic football philosophy
Football is kind of going that way in general. Messi alluded to it recently and put it down to over coaching kids. Everton is technically good but it’s all about systems and shape. Very few maverick players about now. That’s why i enjoy watching Doku and Cole Palmer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.