Portugal v France - Fri 5th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reckon England can win it, Spain for all the football they play struggle to score, France poor up front whilst Portugal being held back by a weak manager playing a semi retired, non involved striker and nothing in Englands side of the draw to be worried about.
Just poor all round
The quality has been terrible. You are right. England have been dire but no worse than most other teams. It is sad to see defensive negative football making a comeback on the international stage. Reminds me how lucky us City fans are to watch glorious attacking footall in the PL week in week out.

Mbappe gone into hiding the absolute shithouse

Nowhere near the hype. He's fucking wank 95% of the time. Would get eaten alive in the Prem

Wouldn't call him that much of a shithouse, he calmly put away two penalties in a world cup final

I could have done what Ronaldo has done tonight so far. And I truly believe that. He has contributed absolutely nothing and just jogged about, skied a chance and banged a ball into wall and had two, two legged simultaneous massages.

At 45.. I still have that in my locker.

All this talk of RonaldOAP but fuckinell, what about Mbarm, he's fucking shite.

Hype on a bike or what!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.