Portugal vs France - Euro 2016: Final - 10/07/16

I am pretending to the Mrs that the moth is in our house and keeps flying near the telly.

Foot planted in the wrong direction. Hardly a poor challenge as he hasn't gone to ground, but he's fucked his knee ligaments. Playing on might just be the worst decision he's ever made.

I thought ligaments fucked also.
Nothing vicious or intended in the challenge,IMO.

What ya reckon?

2mhu39z.jpg
Medial ligament tear. Inside of the knee, probably looking at a month to 6 weeks out depending on the grade of it. Speaking from experience personally as I had mine go me and it was a grade 1 tear which meant only a few fibres was keeping my ligament together. Hand on heart I felt gutted for ronaldo, he might preen and ponce about but he's the ultimate pro and his application is second to none. Seeing him in tears shown that underneath all that make up and hair gel he does give a shit and cares.

The knees collided, hardly deliberate or reckless mate. We get it you hate France lol but stop looking for a conspiracy theory lol.
I have no hate for France but the way Payet went into the tackle (not shown in the image, obviously) is what made it reckless for me. He was rolling and went with his full body on a standing player to win the ball.

Had that been Aguero or Silva we'd be screaming bloody murder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.