Portugal vs France - Euro 2016: Final - 10/07/16

We wouldn't have to listen to Ronaldo. Was always having to listen to Henry, harp on.
That is why, that is the best result for my peace of mind.

France deserved to be Champions for being the most enterprising team throughout a tournament that was Champions League Last 16 standard, at best.

However, the teams with the game plan and the solid defence tended to overachieve. That’s why Wales beat the individually more talented Belgium, and also why Portugal reached the Final (like him or loathe him, Pepe would walk into any English club side)

The competition became lopsided thanks to late goals from Croatia and Iceland in the Group Stages, but that's the price you pay for tinkering with a format that didn’t need tinkering.
Spain and Germany were Barcelona Lite, desperately yearning for those pesky foreign strikers who dominate the Bundesliga and La Liga.

England were an embarrassing shambles, but would still have beaten Iceland with John Terry, or (God forbid) Ryan Shawcross in the team.

Oh, and if that shitty Iceland handclap ever reaches the ETIHAD, I might do something that I definitely won’t regret.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.