Positive Appreciation Thread

bluesoup

Ok, no negatives or moaners on this thread.

As the heading says, just post the good things about city. I'll start with...

Bridge played a good game yesterday, considering he is coming back from injury he played with a bit on umpf. I also liked sweep on the right. Lescot looked solid.

Regarding city, love the position we are in. 2 games in hand and level points with Liverpool on 4th spot. We are in the best shape I've seen for many years. That includes on and off the pitich.

bluesoup said:

Bridge played a good game yesterday, considering he is coming back from injury he played with a bit on umpf. I also liked sweep on the right. Lescot looked solid.

Regarding city, love the position we are in. 2 games in hand and level points with Liverpool on 4th spot. We are in the best shape I've seen for many years. That includes on and off the pitich.

we have gone backwards under mancini.

bluemoon201164 said:
bluesoup said:

we have gone backwards under mancini.
you do not understand the rules of this thread you must be POSITIVE
We are still in the cup

At the COMS I sit with fellow Mancunians.

We play in Blue and on a sunny day the sky is blue.

We have NO debts.

We have a committed owner

We are in a period of transgression and we WILL get better.

Wreckless Alec said:
And I've caught not one but two (yes 2) of those T Shirts at half-time this season !

I've heard they only aim them at the scruffy types!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.