Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Had breakfast earlier and was pondering the situation on the food side of things and realized that our dog has only had dried food all his days (our food scraps as well) and looking good for 14.
Told other half if we run out of grub then dog food it is, and come to think of it I've never wiped his arse either, so starting to think it's a decent back up plan.

Had breakfast earlier and was pondering the situation on the food side of things and realized that our dog has only had dried food all his days (our food scraps as well) and looking good for 14.
Told other half if we run out of grub then dog food it is, and come to think of it I've never wiped his arse either, so starting to think it's a decent back up plan.

Bakers complete is fair to middling and the moist square meaty chunks and yes I've tried them. Also a dog has the ability to lick it's own bum unless it's a Labrador. We put our Rottie on dried food for a while and it would not touch it. We held out for nearly a week as it went on a full blown hunger strike. In the end we give in and put it back on Kebabs before renaming him Doggie Sands : /

Last edited:
what’s it like?

I’ve asked Karen a number of times but she was someone at risk.

I haven't got it (I don't think), but have general symptoms of a flu like condition I shouldn't have as I've had the flu vaccine in November, so I'm confused by this issue.

I have a not always clear chest, dry eyes, symptomatic of my past sarcoidosis (I shouldn't this), sore back, phlegm to dry cough (unusual as it should be just phlegm).

So, yeah, weird, but may be nothing.

I haven't got it (I don't think), but have general symptoms of a flu like condition I shouldn't have as I've had the flu vaccine in November, so I'm confused by this issue.

I have a not always clear chest, dry eyes, symptomatic of my past sarcoidosis (I shouldn't this), sore back, phlegm to dry cough (unusual as it should be just phlegm).

Fair enough.

Get better soon.

With myself being off, due to the virus, I have been checking out YouTube.

The positive thing being I think I'm liking dogs...? I've been a cat person all my life, but have watching quite a lot of 'Hope for Paws' stuff.

It has cheered me up a lot!

i am not a dog person but that is so cute,they love their new mum

Thanks for the details...just started a lovely ham and cheese panini then that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.