Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Our good friends over at the swamp are paying all casual match day staff for the next 3 months, regardless of whether any games take place which despite my hate for them, is a decent gesture and one which all premier league clubs would do well to follow! Maybe they are already. Who knows.

Petrol and Oil now very cheap.

bought 300 litres of home oil earlier - usually £165 and has been most of 2019 and Jan. Was £125 today.

the French have used chloroquine successfully it is being reported.
It’s an anti malarial usually available over the counter.
I got two packs earlier in the week.
Enough to treat one person.
Trouble is there’s two of us and the pharmacies are running out. On line suppliers have run out.
Be careful with chloroquine. It can affect your eyesight and your muscles. Do not take it as a precaution, it only is effective when the virus is in your bloodstream.
I took it for 8years and required regular eye tests. Eventually, I was having difficulty walking and had to stop.

973 people died of COVID-19 today. However 180,000 more people have been born than have died in the world today... and counting!

Although, is this really an positive?

EDIT- But it is nice to think that while 973 families will be devastated; 184,000 (as it is now just half an hour after I posted this originally, and still counting!) families will be overjoyed!

deaths globally still under 10k ,3 months in.

I seriously think they should try treating this with thalidomide. It's a wonder drug that's been known to cure loads of stuff, even cancers. Just got a bad rap, but as long as you don't give it to pregnant woman it's safe. Honestly think they should try it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.